Do you want to become part of the Ukrainian product IT company Toplyvo UA? Work on a unique application of its kind?
We are improving work on our services, that`s why we need a talented Senior DevOps Engineer!
- the market we have been entered will be changed;
- a complex project with thousands of new unique users per day, about 500 thousand user base, thousands of transactions, and a large database;
- we are not a startup, we are the best and first in the market;
This project will become the basis for the oil market in the future, where you can play a key role.
• 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
• Experience with digital ocean and AWS;
• Understanding of Microservices concept;
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Nginx, Zabbix, Bash scripting;
• Strong communication skills.
As a plus
• AWS certification;
• Kubernetes certification;
• Azure knowledge;
• Windows Server knowledge, AD management;
• VPN / Hybrid connectivity knowledge;
• Cloud cost optimization knowledge;
“Migrating” from managed cloud partner to inhouse self-managed
Apache, Vagrant, No GUI CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu.
• professional development and training;
• partial gym membership reimbursement;
• corporate events and trips.
• Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
• Support existing environments: local and at product side
• Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
• Provide deployment/delivery process
• Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc
Help team with configuration and administration tasks
If your skills and experience meet these requirements and you want to become a part of a friendly team — send us your CV!