• 3+ years of experience in embedded C/C++ development
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ standards
• Embedded OS, RTOS, and similar
• Experience with version control systems
• English — at the level of reading technical documentation
• Experience with Jira
• Experience embedded interfaces (RS-232/RS-422/RS-485)
• Python, SQL and PHP
• Design of integrated circuits and microcontrollers.
• Basic skills in electronics
• Communication protocols development
• Contribution to open-source projects
• Test-Driven Development
• Agile development; Scrum framework
• Upper-intermediate or better command of English
• Really interesting job in a product company
• no legacy code
• professional development and training;
• corporate events and trips.
Much under the NDA?, but:
• Improving of project architecture
• Implementing business features
• Writing tests, code review
Do you want to become part of the Ukrainian product IT company Toplyvo UA? Work on a unique application of its kind?
We are improving work on our services, that`s why we need a talented Embedded C/C++ Engineer!
• the market we have been entered will be changed
• a complex project with thousands of new unique users per day, about 800 thousand user base, thousands of transactions, and a large database
• we are not a startup, we are the best and first in the market
• This project will become the basis for the oil market in the future, where you can play a key role.